An amazing but very poignant video from Norwich Football Club:
For anyone suffering, please see the following and please seek help:
- Seek Professional Help: Consult with a mental health professional, such as a therapist, counselor, or psychiatrist. They can provide a proper diagnosis and develop a treatment plan tailored to your specific needs.
- Talk to Someone You Trust: Confide in a friend or family member about your struggles. Sharing your feelings and experiences can be therapeutic, and they might offer support and encouragement.
- Self-Care: Prioritise self-care by maintaining a healthy lifestyle. This includes getting enough sleep, eating well, exercising regularly, and managing stress through relaxation techniques like mindfulness and meditation.
- Set Realistic Goals: Break your daily tasks and responsibilities into smaller, achievable goals. This can help you regain a sense of control and accomplishment.
- Limit Stressors: Identify and minimise sources of stress in your life. This might involve setting boundaries, delegating tasks, or reducing your exposure to stressors when possible.
- Stay Connected: Isolation can exacerbate mental health issues. Make an effort to maintain social connections, even if it’s just a short conversation with a friend or family member.
- Engage in Enjoyable Activities: Participate in activities or hobbies that you enjoy. Doing things that bring you joy can help improve your mood and overall mental health.
- Educate Yourself: Learn more about your mental health condition. Understanding your symptoms can help you and your healthcare provider make informed decisions about treatment.
- Medication: If your mental health professional recommends it, consider medication as part of your treatment plan. Be sure to follow your doctor’s guidance and monitor any side effects.
- Support Groups: Join a support group for people who are experiencing similar mental health challenges. It can be comforting to connect with others who understand what you’re going through.
- Mindfulness and Relaxation Techniques: Practice mindfulness, meditation, deep breathing, or other relaxation exercises to help manage anxiety and stress.
- Stay Informed: Stay informed about your mental health condition and treatment options. Knowledge can empower you to make informed decisions.
- Reach Out for Help in Crisis: If you’re in crisis or experiencing thoughts of self-harm or suicide, seek immediate help. Call a crisis hotline, go to the nearest emergency room, or reach out to a trusted person who can assist you.
Remember that mental health issues are common, and seeking help is a sign of strength, not weakness. Treatment and support are available to help you manage and improve your mental health. Always consult with a mental health professional for personalised guidance and treatment options.
In collaboration with Samaritans. For immediate help:
Call 999 Call 111 and select option 2
Call Samaritans for free 24/7 on 116 123
If you would like your interests… published, submit via https://dorseteye.com/submit-a-report/
Join us in helping to bring reality and decency back by SUBSCRIBING to our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ1Ll1ylCg8U19AhNl-NoTg SUPPORTING US where you can: Award Winning Independent Citizen Media Needs Your Help. PLEASE SUPPORT US FOR JUST £2 A MONTH https://dorseteye.com/donate/