A local family got a shock when a rattlesnake eating American Bull Snake found its way on to their property in Sherborne.

The Martin family called a local snake expert who confirmed it was non venomous.

However, after it had slithered off to the family shed it was finally caught in a pillow case and returned to its home leaving behind serious mental trauma for the Martin family.

A family in Poole also had a heart stopping moment with a grass snake prior to Covid.

If you have any reptile… experiences let us know. Just register on the site and share with the community.

Award Winning Independent Citizen Media Needs Your Help. PLEASE SUPPORT US FOR JUST £2 A MONTH https://dorseteye.com/donate/

To report this post you need to login first.
Previous articleWeymouth activist refused bail for gluing her fingers to a window
Next articleLabour and Tories lie to public and refuse to correct
Dorset Eye
Dorset Eye is an independent not for profit news website built to empower all people to have a voice. To be sustainable Dorset Eye needs your support. Please help us to deliver independent citizen news... by clicking the link below and contributing. Your support means everything for the future of Dorset Eye. Thank you.