Not only does it imply the MP’s would read it but also it has a few other issues. Not least the fact that it looks like one of my year 9 design projects. Thing is, if I was going to push a nationalistic agenda, I may have done a little more research.
- That’s a German Black Headed Mutton sheep.
- The shard is owned by a Quatarian businessman, designed by an Italian.
- The angel of the north was paid for by EU arts funding, and built with Indian steel.
- The red arrows motto is “Éclat” French for excellence.
- Stonehenge was built before the idea of nationalism, and government.
- Mini is owned by BMW, designed by a Greek.
- Alton towers was built by a German company.
- Winsome castle was built by a Norman Duke.
- Loch Ness monster – is fictional, and if you’d like to push the point, the Scots voted 62% stay.
- Fish and chips invented by a Jewish immigrant.
- Pugin who designed the House Of Lords’ interior, was a French immigrant.
- Of course finally, the paper is owned by that Australian born American citizen, Murdoch.